08-01-2018, 01:43 PM
I generally like ACS magazines and use them in a number of calibers... BUT I too had feeding issues attributed to them as switching to E-Lander eliminated the feeding issues...
Now was it just MY ASC sure could have been as neither of them was new. But there where blue followers made for the 6.5. I ordered two E_Landers the morning before hitting the range and tossed the box in my range gear. I opened the pkg with a 4 rnd mag on the range, charged it to cap inserted into the rec and fired 4 rounds in rapid succession just to see if it fed...
Hope you find your problems and can enjoy your build.
Good luck,
CW
Now was it just MY ASC sure could have been as neither of them was new. But there where blue followers made for the 6.5. I ordered two E_Landers the morning before hitting the range and tossed the box in my range gear. I opened the pkg with a 4 rnd mag on the range, charged it to cap inserted into the rec and fired 4 rounds in rapid succession just to see if it fed...
Hope you find your problems and can enjoy your build.
Good luck,
CW

