Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build
#13
I've bought a lot of Aero Precision uppers/lowers/handguard-rails with FDE finish already applied. It took me a bit to realize that they use Magpul FDE instead of plain old CeraKote FDE, but it said so right there on their website. I've used a lot of H-265 FDE over the past several years, but feel the H-267 Magpul version is much more attractive. And yes, I can see a slight difference in tint when using parts supplied already coated with those I've coated myself. As long as the texture of the finish is the same, I can live with the slight difference in tint. If I were putting an AR together for a customer, and had the time to order in parts for his build, I'd go with their coated upper/lower/handguard, but wouldn't hesitate to do the bbl, buffer tube, & etc parts myself.

I really like their new M4E1 lowers, and have also used a goodly number of M4E1 uppers with their handguards. Same goes for the M5E1/AR10 parts.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by A5BLASTER - 07-27-2018, 03:10 AM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by A5BLASTER - 07-27-2018, 04:08 AM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by bman940 - 07-28-2018, 03:28 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by bman940 - 07-29-2018, 04:17 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by flatland1 - 07-31-2018, 03:24 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by Londerko - 08-04-2018, 06:34 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by mdewitt71 - 08-06-2018, 05:48 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by mdewitt71 - 08-09-2018, 02:46 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by Swampfox - 09-20-2018, 11:18 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by MarkS - 04-04-2019, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)