Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues
#9
Hey Whit, I am talking about squeezing the trigger and no boom. When it cycles the dimple is much smaller or non-existent and doesn't concern me very much.

The COL is < 2.245 and I even made a dummy round with brand new brass and a bullet around 2.150 and it acted the same. I can drop it in and it will single feed some. Might be the magazine partially, however when I slowly slide in the bcg it feels like it is catching so I will have to check and see if the gas tube is hitting per your suggestion. Its almost like the bolt isn't lining up or is slightly off.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by JK81 - 07-31-2018, 12:29 AM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by Whit - 07-31-2018, 12:51 AM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by JK81 - 07-31-2018, 02:09 AM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by JK81 - 07-31-2018, 12:58 PM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by JK81 - 07-31-2018, 01:07 PM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by Whit - 07-31-2018, 01:46 PM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by JK81 - 07-31-2018, 02:27 PM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by Whit - 07-31-2018, 02:47 PM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by JK81 - 08-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Light Primer Strikes and Feeding Issues - by JK81 - 08-01-2018, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)