05-16-2019, 12:35 AM
OP from reading your post it seems like you might have your mind made up already, the value or worth of a particular firearm is in the eye of the shooter. I like the versatility and, as above, in an AR platform that I can take hunting -- 223 is not legal for deer in my state. But you have to make the choice in your own head otherwise it's no good no matter what.
I can travel multi-state to where it's legal (it's legal also in my state but just saying I'm not limited to neighboring states).
Any cheap rifle and cheap ammo will give you... well, cheap results, but if it floats your boat, no problems.
That's what made the AK47 the most widely used rifle in the world. Me personally, I'd like to do a bit better than that, but that's my decision and I'm fine in respecting yours for you.
I can travel multi-state to where it's legal (it's legal also in my state but just saying I'm not limited to neighboring states).
Any cheap rifle and cheap ammo will give you... well, cheap results, but if it floats your boat, no problems.
That's what made the AK47 the most widely used rifle in the world. Me personally, I'd like to do a bit better than that, but that's my decision and I'm fine in respecting yours for you.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

