Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build
#10
Shadow Knows Wrote:Nice build. I tire of black and yet I built my Grendel on a black platform, soon to change colors. I like it.

Thanks for the kind words. I know the difficulty cerakoaters have in matching Aero's "FDE"- I'm fully expecting it to not match the receivers at all. I was tempted to pull it all apart, send the receivers in too, but I went through that order with my Aero M5E1 build- very frustrating. At this point I really don't care- I just want to get the handguard back on the rifle, optics on it and shoot it!

Geno
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by A5BLASTER - 07-27-2018, 03:10 AM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by A5BLASTER - 07-27-2018, 04:08 AM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by bman940 - 07-28-2018, 03:28 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by AeroFDE6.5 - 07-29-2018, 04:27 AM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by bman940 - 07-29-2018, 04:17 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by flatland1 - 07-31-2018, 03:24 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by Londerko - 08-04-2018, 06:34 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by mdewitt71 - 08-06-2018, 05:48 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by mdewitt71 - 08-09-2018, 02:46 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by Swampfox - 09-20-2018, 11:18 PM
My Aero FDE M4E1 6.5 Grendel build - by MarkS - 04-04-2019, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)