Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Carbine Barrel Length
#11
I've got a J&T 16" CAR barrel upper I put on a Double Star lower with RRA LPK and I really like this rifle. I to am a LEO and think this makes a great carbine for walking and hunting. Hopefully the weather will break and I can start chronographing some of my loads. I've read the 6.5 Grendel loses about 30 FPS per inch or about 120 FPS less than a 20". Considering I wanted a shorter range carbine like my duty rifle I have been very satisfied with my J&T. My J&T has shot some very good groups at 100 yards and I'm hoping to shoot some longer distance soon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Carbine Barrel Length - by oregonradman - 03-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by Jamie45 - 03-09-2011, 06:02 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by oregonradman - 03-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by RStewart - 03-09-2011, 02:06 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by oregonradman - 03-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by RStewart - 03-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by rkflorey - 03-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by Jamie45 - 03-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by oregonradman - 03-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by noone - 03-10-2011, 04:48 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by VASCAR2 - 03-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by bwaites - 03-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by LR1955 - 03-13-2011, 02:50 AM
Carbine Barrel Length - by usar_ds - 04-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by Rootshot - 04-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Carbine Barrel Length - by usar_ds - 04-30-2011, 01:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)