Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Magazines
#22
I would advice against the cproducts defense high cap mags.

The 28 round mag to be specific.

I have used their 5 rounders when I first got into the grendel and they worked fine just like my asc mags have but yesterday I found two 28 round cpd mags at a local shop new still in the pack.

Shop owner said if I buy one for 10 bucks he will give me the other so I said sure.

Both of those mags are the biggest piece of junk I have ever messed with since getting into the grendel.

I destroyed 60 bucks worth of ammo trying to tweak one of them into working and for giggles loaded and the other mag to see if it would work, yep you got it junk as well.

If you need high cap mags elanders first asc second I have both and other then needing to tweak one asc mags lip they have all ran great.

Never know maybe I got two junk mags and other cpd high cap mags are good but I'm not willing to chance it again, I know elander and asc mags work.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Magazines - by Pugsbrew - 07-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Grendel Magazines - by NugginFutz - 07-06-2018, 05:29 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Kswhitetails - 07-07-2018, 01:45 AM
Grendel Magazines - by Tipsymutt - 07-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Grendel Magazines - by robertWperret - 07-07-2018, 12:04 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Popeye212 - 07-07-2018, 12:44 PM
Grendel Magazines - by 1Shot - 07-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Lastrites - 07-07-2018, 02:23 PM
Grendel Magazines - by joedirt199 - 07-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Grendel Magazines - by cb4017 - 07-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Grendel Magazines - by ErikS - 07-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Londerko - 07-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Popeye212 - 07-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Crusty - 07-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Grendel Magazines - by sneaky one - 07-07-2018, 10:42 PM
Grendel Magazines - by sneaky one - 07-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Grendel Magazines - by rc51crazy - 07-08-2018, 01:35 AM
Grendel Magazines - by A5BLASTER - 07-08-2018, 01:46 AM
Grendel Magazines - by ported45 - 07-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Grendel Magazines - by bob4432 - 07-24-2018, 07:59 PM
Grendel Magazines - by VASCAR2 - 07-24-2018, 08:23 PM
Grendel Magazines - by A5BLASTER - 07-24-2018, 08:32 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Popeye212 - 07-24-2018, 09:40 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Randy99CL - 07-24-2018, 10:36 PM
Grendel Magazines - by Popeye212 - 07-24-2018, 10:52 PM
Grendel Magazines - by bob4432 - 07-25-2018, 12:36 AM
Grendel Magazines - by Kswhitetails - 07-25-2018, 02:34 AM
Grendel Magazines - by RobUrban - 07-25-2018, 03:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)