07-24-2018, 07:53 PM
Guys, I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of this particular barrel vendor.
I'm sure they didn't put all this effort into making something that was garbage, and I'm seeing a sample size of one right now. Maybe I overlooked something.
I don't know these people, have no experience with them or their products, but would like to hope this was a one-off issue and lean to giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Has anyone else had experience with them?
When I see the thread title, I wonder if something like "My experience with a 6.5 Grendel BSF barrel" might be more gentlemanly of us.
What do you think, StoneHendge?
I'm sure they didn't put all this effort into making something that was garbage, and I'm seeing a sample size of one right now. Maybe I overlooked something.
I don't know these people, have no experience with them or their products, but would like to hope this was a one-off issue and lean to giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Has anyone else had experience with them?
When I see the thread title, I wonder if something like "My experience with a 6.5 Grendel BSF barrel" might be more gentlemanly of us.
What do you think, StoneHendge?
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
