Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magpul cheek riser?
#5
grayfox Wrote:A5,
I have the 1/4" one on my MDT chassis for my 243 ruger predator. I got the chassis and like it, but my sight picture was just a bit too low. The magpul riser (I have the CTR stock) puts me right in line, so working great. The snap-in seems tight. I'm happy with it. Got the riser off of Amazon. Might be some other, "non-Bezos" vendors that have it also.

Thanks for the feed back grayfox.

I will be putting this on a moe fixed rifle stock and the fixed carbine stock made by magpul.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magpul cheek riser? - by A5BLASTER - 07-22-2018, 01:44 PM
Magpul cheek riser? - by TomSawyerNW - 07-22-2018, 02:53 PM
Magpul cheek riser? - by A5BLASTER - 07-22-2018, 03:09 PM
Magpul cheek riser? - by grayfox - 07-22-2018, 05:07 PM
Magpul cheek riser? - by A5BLASTER - 07-22-2018, 06:05 PM
Magpul cheek riser? - by TomSawyerNW - 07-22-2018, 08:02 PM
Magpul cheek riser? - by A5BLASTER - 07-22-2018, 09:21 PM
Magpul cheek riser? - by Kswhitetails - 07-23-2018, 01:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)