07-22-2018, 04:30 AM
52- I get you. I thought about the internal dims a bit before I started to move forward on what I did in my barrel. Here's what I assume. (I know, right?) The nitro finish here is so hard that any short polishing session of reasonable lay-men would be hard pressed to remove - if done so with low speed and finer gritted media. What is happening is simply a smoothing and removal of foreign particulates from the inside walls of the chamber, usually caught and competed before shipping. It's done the same way, with the same or very similar processes as it is in manufacture. Since we're dealing with Nitrite treatment, the actual likely hood of changing the dims in any significant measurable way is next to null.
Any person who is willing to undertake these steps should be aware of the responsibilities though, for that you are a welcome source of caution. Thanks, good advice.
Any person who is willing to undertake these steps should be aware of the responsibilities though, for that you are a welcome source of caution. Thanks, good advice.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

