07-21-2018, 01:22 PM
Ok folks let's hear some thoughts on this subject.
Been doing google research for a 16 inch barrel, was going to have xcaliber build me one but they wouldn't finish the gas port to my liking so decided.
I would just be like everybody else and find a 16 inch barrel with either mid or carbine gas length.
Ok now that's out the way got to looking found a few I'm liking but then I went to Wilson's website and dang I'm lovin his 16 inch grendel barrel but and here's what I'm wanting to know.
It seems that either nobody knows Wilson is making grendel barrels or maybe they arent a known quality supplier or something because there is very few reviews or much talk about their barrels in grendel.
So before I drop coin let's here it from the horde, What's the deal why no love for the Wilson grendel barrels?
Been doing google research for a 16 inch barrel, was going to have xcaliber build me one but they wouldn't finish the gas port to my liking so decided.
I would just be like everybody else and find a 16 inch barrel with either mid or carbine gas length.
Ok now that's out the way got to looking found a few I'm liking but then I went to Wilson's website and dang I'm lovin his 16 inch grendel barrel but and here's what I'm wanting to know.
It seems that either nobody knows Wilson is making grendel barrels or maybe they arent a known quality supplier or something because there is very few reviews or much talk about their barrels in grendel.
So before I drop coin let's here it from the horde, What's the deal why no love for the Wilson grendel barrels?

