07-12-2018, 01:24 AM
grayfox Wrote:I'll see what I can come up with. As for the crown, doesn't look spiffy to me, but then again I've read barrel length/velocity studies where they sequentially shot the barrel after cutting off an inch with hack saw... so no crown at all. Wait, I can't remember if it affected the groupings, but for sure it did not affect the MV's. Anyway, regardless your barrel deserves a return visit to the criterion guys, let them look at it and your results.
But I'll plug this all into my spreadsheets, let you know what pops out.
It does look to me as though there should be loads for each powder that would group well with an optimized coal... AR Comp's advantage is it is less temp sensitive than the CFE... if you're in WI that could be a benny for you.
NFL, Green Bay, hey? or Minnesota...?
Thanks Grayfox. Green Bay!


