Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The "want to be" gun confiscators would have a daunting job ahead of them
JASmith Wrote:I know, but an appropriately brutal response would have played into his hand. It is interesting to see how bitterly panicked he becomes when someone clarifies a post by inserting a parenthetical remark but is perfectly willing to insert what I am very sure is a false quote.
You and others have been perfectly willing to change what I wrote when quoting me. I just followed your lead, except took it to extreme.

And "bitterly panicked" is grossly inaccurate. I was only mildly annoyed. Nothing you could ever say would cause me to become panicked.


Messages In This Thread
The "want to be" gun confiscators would have a daunting job ahead of them - by stanc - 07-09-2018, 04:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)