07-09-2018, 02:28 AM
you say Criterion 22" but is it SAAMI, or "264 LBC" style?
Also, would you list your load ladders with powders/bullets and results?
Is it possible that you've tried too many combos and possibly muddied the waters... that's happened to me for sure.
Do you have chrony results from your loads? I work to get tight MV spreads before I worry about x.x MOA grouping.
Have you tried any SMK's like the 123?
Eldm's, 100 or 123 with CFE223, 8208 XBR or AA2520?
I would also agree that something somewhere could be loose... so the 2 areas I'd recommend concentrating on are
1) tightness all around, and
2) more specifics on load ladders and details
I'd hate to say that a Criterion barrel was a "dog that won't hunt" -- there are too many things to rule out before reaching that conclusion.
Also, would you list your load ladders with powders/bullets and results?
Is it possible that you've tried too many combos and possibly muddied the waters... that's happened to me for sure.
Do you have chrony results from your loads? I work to get tight MV spreads before I worry about x.x MOA grouping.
Have you tried any SMK's like the 123?
Eldm's, 100 or 123 with CFE223, 8208 XBR or AA2520?
I would also agree that something somewhere could be loose... so the 2 areas I'd recommend concentrating on are
1) tightness all around, and
2) more specifics on load ladders and details
I'd hate to say that a Criterion barrel was a "dog that won't hunt" -- there are too many things to rule out before reaching that conclusion.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

