Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opinions on ASC Magazines?
#18
The Profit Joseph Sith Wrote:well maybe you should load 4 .223's then and 6 grendels (insert black eye gap toothed smiling emoticon) just a thought...
You arent worried at all about accidentally chambering a .233 and setting it off? That would worry me. Not that it would do anything.. But it might.

No not at all because there is no 223/556 chambered weapons in my home and no ammo in that caliber either, I got rid of them when I built my second 18 inch grendel.

Why would I want a 223/556 when I have the best ar15 caliber ever in 6.5 grendel.

I did keep a few of my pmags for testing.

That's how I got the gen 3 pmags to hold 5 grendel in a 10 round pmag.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by Melglass - 07-02-2018, 05:33 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by A5BLASTER - 07-02-2018, 05:39 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by ricsmall - 07-02-2018, 05:39 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by StoneHendge - 07-03-2018, 02:24 AM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by Melglass - 07-03-2018, 02:39 AM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by Misfit47 - 07-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by UncleSam - 07-06-2018, 04:49 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by Double Naught Spy - 07-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by Randy99CL - 07-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by longlickfriends77 - 07-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by 1Shot - 07-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by drykilned - 07-06-2018, 09:58 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by A5BLASTER - 07-07-2018, 01:55 AM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by Melglass - 07-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by A5BLASTER - 07-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Opinions on ASC Magazines? - by Melglass - 07-02-2018, 05:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)