More Ejection Dejection
#24
montana Wrote:You are correct sir. His tube is way out of spec if his measurement right.

The measurement is correct, I even put on my good glasses and did it twice, in case the tape was hanging up on something in the tube or something.

As a framer in my younger years, on and off, and a machinist for about 40 years+, I have done a lot of measuring, I can even tell you what the tape says in numbers, instead of "clicks".Cool I personally built the house I'm living in. I know a good number of folks that can't read a tape though, mostly young 'uns, but a few older guys too. I am not offended, just clarifying. Big Grin

I bet that WAS a surprise when you got smacked with the charging handle. :eek:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 02:07 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Klem - 07-03-2018, 02:44 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by StoneHendge - 07-03-2018, 03:10 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by StoneHendge - 07-03-2018, 02:23 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 02:28 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 02:53 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 10:30 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Popeye212 - 07-03-2018, 10:41 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 10:48 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 11:47 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by VASCAR2 - 07-04-2018, 12:50 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 02:49 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by StoneHendge - 07-04-2018, 03:52 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Randy99CL - 07-04-2018, 07:28 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 12:01 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by montana - 07-04-2018, 02:23 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Lastrites - 07-04-2018, 06:27 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Randy99CL - 07-04-2018, 06:38 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by montana - 07-04-2018, 06:43 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 10:31 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 10:53 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 11:11 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Lastrites - 07-04-2018, 11:31 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by montana - 07-05-2018, 12:03 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-05-2018, 12:44 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by montana - 07-05-2018, 12:55 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-05-2018, 02:17 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Klem - 07-05-2018, 03:18 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Randy99CL - 07-05-2018, 05:07 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-05-2018, 09:48 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Lastrites - 07-03-2018, 10:16 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Klem - 07-03-2018, 01:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)