07-04-2018, 03:12 PM
Okay gurus,
A few years ago I bought my first AR, it was in the Grendel caliber, and to this day I have not been able to fire a single round with it. Skipping all the boring, gory details, where I am today is this. This rifle started out with a 16" Liberty "barrel", but with all of that I bought a 20" Lilja with rlgs. Now to my question......since I have never put one of these together, other than the gas tube length, what else will I need to change (buffer, bolt carrier, etc.)?
Thank you in advance
Redraider
A few years ago I bought my first AR, it was in the Grendel caliber, and to this day I have not been able to fire a single round with it. Skipping all the boring, gory details, where I am today is this. This rifle started out with a 16" Liberty "barrel", but with all of that I bought a 20" Lilja with rlgs. Now to my question......since I have never put one of these together, other than the gas tube length, what else will I need to change (buffer, bolt carrier, etc.)?
Thank you in advance
Redraider

