Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel lengths and gas lengths
#8
rabiddawg Wrote:If I’m reading this right, and I’m not too sure.

What you are trying to do is use the same length gas tube on all your guns?

If that is correct, what are the odds the tube fails and you need to rob one off another gun?


And if I’m wrong, don’t be rude. I’m pretty sure I can run circles around a one legged dude in an ass kickin contest Smile

Lmao I don't know dawg the old leg feeling good today might give you a run for the money lmao.

And yep correct on the gas tube setup.

Well it did happen last year when a mentally ill person dropped my back up rifle from 30 foot up a tree.

Gas tube got smashed and pinched in so it was useless, had a different hanguard on that rifle and the gas block and a few inches of the tube weren't covered.

So this has been on my mind with thinking of building me a dedicated home defense grendel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by A5BLASTER - 07-03-2018, 09:16 PM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by AZHTfreak - 07-03-2018, 09:57 PM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by A5BLASTER - 07-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by Kswhitetails - 07-03-2018, 10:51 PM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by A5BLASTER - 07-03-2018, 11:09 PM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by rabiddawg - 07-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by AZHTfreak - 07-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by A5BLASTER - 07-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by LRRPF52 - 07-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Barrel lengths and gas lengths - by A5BLASTER - 07-04-2018, 10:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)