07-04-2018, 12:04 AM
LR55
I was just hoping to be lazy and not have to set up a new target when ever I had the itch to knock of the rust. Guess ill just have to put a couple of post in the hillside and set up a proper target hanger. Looks like ill be tracing a cd and snuff can lid on cardboard for ready ups and look at steel later down the line.
Thank you for the input.
I was just hoping to be lazy and not have to set up a new target when ever I had the itch to knock of the rust. Guess ill just have to put a couple of post in the hillside and set up a proper target hanger. Looks like ill be tracing a cd and snuff can lid on cardboard for ready ups and look at steel later down the line.
Thank you for the input.

