07-03-2018, 02:44 AM
Charlie,
What or sort of impact are we talking about? I ask because there's only 1/2" difference between where the BCG impact the lower and how far it has travel to catch the slide-locking-lever for bolt held open. If it is cosmetic like the anodising coming off then I wouldn't lose much sleep over it. It's not external so will not mar the finish. If it is serious denting then you are over-gassed.
When you say it ejects at 1:30 but weakly that is unusual because 1:30 is a sign it is over-gassed and too strong. Cases coming back towards the firer is weak. An adjustable gas will help tame the system.
The SLR Sentry series works for me.
What or sort of impact are we talking about? I ask because there's only 1/2" difference between where the BCG impact the lower and how far it has travel to catch the slide-locking-lever for bolt held open. If it is cosmetic like the anodising coming off then I wouldn't lose much sleep over it. It's not external so will not mar the finish. If it is serious denting then you are over-gassed.
When you say it ejects at 1:30 but weakly that is unusual because 1:30 is a sign it is over-gassed and too strong. Cases coming back towards the firer is weak. An adjustable gas will help tame the system.
The SLR Sentry series works for me.

