More Ejection Dejection
#1
Issue that I'm having with the Satern barreled rig. The ejection pattern is a consistent 1:00-2:00, it doesn't seem to care what spring or weight buffer is in it.

As set up right now:

18" bbl.
MLG
M16 carrier.
Wolff XTRA POWER spring.
Spikes T2 buffer.

It does feed and eject, weakly. I have used standard weight and standard spring, no real change. I am using the same load when testing.
Main issue that I have discovered is that the gas key is hitting the lower, at the top by the buffer, not real hard, but enough to leave a nice rectangular mark, and I don't want it hitting at all. I don't what size the gas port is in the barrel, but I guess it is too big.

Evidently I need an adjustable gas block or key, and I am asking for recommendations, any suggestions are appreciated.

This rifle hasn't been fired that much, I am just getting back to it after being tied down with other things, but I do want it to run right.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 02:07 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Klem - 07-03-2018, 02:44 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by StoneHendge - 07-03-2018, 03:10 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by StoneHendge - 07-03-2018, 02:23 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 02:28 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 02:53 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 10:30 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Popeye212 - 07-03-2018, 10:41 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 10:48 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 11:47 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by VASCAR2 - 07-04-2018, 12:50 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 02:49 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by StoneHendge - 07-04-2018, 03:52 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Randy99CL - 07-04-2018, 07:28 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 12:01 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by montana - 07-04-2018, 02:23 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Lastrites - 07-04-2018, 06:27 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Randy99CL - 07-04-2018, 06:38 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by montana - 07-04-2018, 06:43 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 10:31 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 10:53 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-04-2018, 11:11 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Lastrites - 07-04-2018, 11:31 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by montana - 07-05-2018, 12:03 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-05-2018, 12:44 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by montana - 07-05-2018, 12:55 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-05-2018, 02:17 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Klem - 07-05-2018, 03:18 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Randy99CL - 07-05-2018, 05:07 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-05-2018, 09:48 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Lastrites - 07-03-2018, 10:16 AM
More Ejection Dejection - by Mad Charlie - 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM
More Ejection Dejection - by Klem - 07-03-2018, 01:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)