I was able to run some 90gr Speer TNT hand loads with Ramshot X-Terminator powder thru it.
CCI 450 SR Mag.
2.200" COL
It seemed the higher the charger the more the groups opened but, none were too terrible IMO.
My velocities didn't quite progress as I would of thought though....
90gr TNT with 28.4 gr X-Term = Velocity- 2550 FPS with SD of 18.9
![[Image: 41351268410_7ffc29477b_n.jpg]](https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1768/41351268410_7ffc29477b_n.jpg)
90gr TNT with 28.7 gr X-Term= Velocity- 2600 FPS with SD of 8.2
![[Image: 28292151007_8b399793f9_n.jpg]](https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1763/28292151007_8b399793f9_n.jpg)
90gr TNT with 29.0 gr X-term= 2605 FPS with SD of 9.2
CCI 450 SR Mag.
2.200" COL
It seemed the higher the charger the more the groups opened but, none were too terrible IMO.
My velocities didn't quite progress as I would of thought though....
90gr TNT with 28.4 gr X-Term = Velocity- 2550 FPS with SD of 18.9
![[Image: 41351268410_7ffc29477b_n.jpg]](https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1768/41351268410_7ffc29477b_n.jpg)
90gr TNT with 28.7 gr X-Term= Velocity- 2600 FPS with SD of 8.2
![[Image: 28292151007_8b399793f9_n.jpg]](https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1763/28292151007_8b399793f9_n.jpg)
90gr TNT with 29.0 gr X-term= 2605 FPS with SD of 9.2
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. ― George Orwell

