07-01-2018, 01:49 PM
I know as a moderator you have to keep civility as I and most members appreciate very much. The one thing some members may not understand or realize about Stan is he has an uncanny way of seeing things many of us can miss. Stan has made me re-think my methods of debate and thinking, especially when discussing gun issues, Stan and I don't always agree,"quite often at times" but I have nothing but the most absolute respect for his debating ability and firearm knowledge. He is no dummy! I feel very fortunate to be able to pick his brain while debating him. Good or bad Stan says what he thinks and I find his approach very refreshing. It only makes me smarter on such issues. Warning to all: getting into a word war with Stan is not for the faint of heart. He is no push over lol.

