06-29-2018, 11:24 AM
So sorry to read of the back troubles... It can be so debilitating people don't know who haven't been there. People mitigate pain differently. I tend to plow thru it, its been a companion so many years now. Its been same here for almost thirty years. I spent 19 years bent over a light table working in the printing industry... the day we entered Kuwait I blew a disc, that was the start of my back issues. In 2003, I Broke it @ L11 and tore three ribs out of my spine at the roots... car accident. Worst part... took almost THREE MONTHS to find out why I couldn't sleep or even laying down.
Good luck, take it slow. The human body can be amazing. I truly believe pain is fear leaving the body.
CW
Good luck, take it slow. The human body can be amazing. I truly believe pain is fear leaving the body.
CW

