Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My experience: BSF Barrels May Experience Substantial Thermal Drift.
#12
rabiddawg Wrote:Buy once cry once.

I never understood this expression. I figure that if you are crying at all, then you probably made a bad decision. Money well spent is nothing to cry over.

A5BLASTER Wrote:You or correct my friend that's why I run JP and if I get away from JP it will be a Lilja, bartlein or kreiger but most likely a lilja.

Somebody has to try these products. We want to see new/different manufacturers with Grendel offerings. If folks only purchased from one or two places, then nobody else would be entering the market.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My experience: BSF Barrels May Experience Substantial Thermal Drift. - by Double Naught Spy - 06-25-2018, 02:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)