Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My experience: BSF Barrels May Experience Substantial Thermal Drift.
#3
Here's another set. After zeroing with the temporary handguard, I neglected to see the wind was blowing in 2 directions and missed the first 2 shots on a 4" diamond at 250. The next 3 were hits. It takes some time in between shots to wait for the target to stop swinging. I then went to my software and changed to the 6" diamond at 460. Went 4 of 5. Again, some time in between shots to let it stop swinging. I stopped, loaded up the 10 round mag and went back to the 460. Low and left. Adjusted and kept on going low and left after further adjustment. After 6 misses, I went to paper at 100. The zero is good since I was going off the bag:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12141[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Let's go Brandon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My experience: BSF Barrels May Experience Substantial Thermal Drift. - by StoneHendge - 06-25-2018, 02:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)