Extraction and feed problems
#7
Checked the extractor, seemed ok, no deep marks on the brass. I did polish it to take off a little bit of sharpness. This doesn't have the o-ring on it so I'll take one with me to the range to run a test if need be. I'll run the gas check first. Thanks for the ideas
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extraction and feed problems - by buck119fa - 06-23-2018, 02:22 PM
Extraction and feed problems - by Popeye212 - 06-23-2018, 02:37 PM
Extraction and feed problems - by buck119fa - 06-23-2018, 02:46 PM
Extraction and feed problems - by Kswhitetails - 06-23-2018, 02:55 PM
Extraction and feed problems - by VASCAR2 - 06-23-2018, 03:11 PM
Extraction and feed problems - by buck119fa - 06-23-2018, 03:54 PM
Extraction and feed problems - by buck119fa - 06-23-2018, 04:36 PM
Extraction and feed problems - by buck119fa - 06-23-2018, 10:04 PM
Extraction and feed problems - by Kswhitetails - 06-24-2018, 03:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)