06-15-2018, 02:39 PM
bj139 Wrote:I have to work today at 5PM but thought I would stop at the range to try the Overwatch. After 6 sighting in shots at 50 yds where I forgot mils were not minutes of angle, I loaded 5 in the magazine and shot them then went home. This was with steel cased Wolf ammo. Looks like 1 MOA.
I believe the biggest difference is the 2.5lb trigger I got yesterday. The milspec trigger is TERRIBLE.
The old jeans are my guncase. If the neighbors ask what I am doing. "Just taking out the laundry".
They are also my shooting rest on two 2x4s.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9219[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9220[/ATTACH]
I was searching for extractor photos for another thread and ran across this post.
I did not know how bad Wolf steel ammo shot at this point in my AR journey.
I have never shot Wolf as good as this since (see photo above). I then remembered a few recent threads where newbies said how good Wolf steel shot.
Any comments, Sticks?

