Breaking in a new Odin Works - DSArms upper on RRA lower.
#1
I am having feeding issues. The upper has an adjustable Odin Works gas block so when I load a single round into my 10 round Elander 6.8/6.5 magazine the rifle fires and the bolt locks open. When I load more than one round the first rounds fires and the bolt cycles and picks up a new round. I pull the trigger and get a click and the round does not fire. I believe that the bolt is not going all the way in battery. Is this the cause of not getting enough gas through the gas block or a magazine issue? I have two new Elander 10 round magazines and it happens with both.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Breaking in a new Odin Works - DSArms upper on RRA lower. - by robertWperret - 06-08-2018, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)