![[Image: fullsizeoutput_f2_zps3qydsyhd.jpeg]](http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j422/LRRPF52/65%20Grendel%20Reloading/fullsizeoutput_f2_zps3qydsyhd.jpeg)
I used worst-case velocities we've been seeing with the newer Hornady 123gr SST lots of ammo.
123gr ELD-M seems to be faster like the old 123gr AMAX load. Supersonic range has the corresponding wind drift with it. 123gr ELD-M isn't the best bullet for long range, but one of the most popular and available, so I used that.
I used .255 doppler-based G7 drag model for the longer range figures with 123gr ELD-M.
I used .462 G1 for the "within 500yds" figures on the 123gr SST for hunting.
All figures are with 100yd zero, 2.5" optic over bore height, standard atmospheric conditions (59° F, 29.53" hg barometric pressure).
Another graph to look at would be weapon weight with pictograph diagrams showing weapon length and profiles.
I need to make a 3D graph showing trajectory and drift, and a weapon size profile graph comparing 6.5 Grendels with other known rifles/cartridges.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
