Over or Under Gassed?
#12
Good thought, I only had two Elander mags and I do not have them marked so I can tell them apart. I recently acquired another mag (not sure of the mfg) that I can try as well. Got some stuff to try when I get the new Gas Block on and have the rifle running agian.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 05-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by grayfox - 05-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by StoneHendge - 05-19-2018, 05:57 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by Klem - 05-20-2018, 01:41 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by LRRPF52 - 05-20-2018, 03:13 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by Sticks - 05-20-2018, 10:45 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by A5BLASTER - 05-29-2018, 11:51 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 05-30-2018, 01:25 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by A5BLASTER - 05-30-2018, 02:12 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 05-30-2018, 02:04 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by centerfire - 05-30-2018, 02:46 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 05-30-2018, 07:24 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by BluntForceTrauma - 05-31-2018, 10:46 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 06-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by BluntForceTrauma - 06-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 06-02-2018, 12:57 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by Sticks - 06-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by A5BLASTER - 06-04-2018, 02:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)