Over or Under Gassed?
#8
I installed that gas block hard up against the shoulder like JP recommended. When I started having problems that was my first thought. I pulled the GB and measured the port in it versus the port in the barrel and found that hard up against the shoulder was the correct placement. I am currently waiting on an Odinworks adjustable GB that I want to try before I start changing springs or loads.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 05-19-2018, 02:18 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by grayfox - 05-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by StoneHendge - 05-19-2018, 05:57 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by Klem - 05-20-2018, 01:41 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by LRRPF52 - 05-20-2018, 03:13 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by Sticks - 05-20-2018, 10:45 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by A5BLASTER - 05-29-2018, 11:51 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 05-30-2018, 01:25 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by A5BLASTER - 05-30-2018, 02:12 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 05-30-2018, 02:04 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by centerfire - 05-30-2018, 02:46 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 05-30-2018, 07:24 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by BluntForceTrauma - 05-31-2018, 10:46 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 06-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Over or Under Gassed? - by BluntForceTrauma - 06-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by NightFisher - 06-02-2018, 12:57 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by Sticks - 06-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Over or Under Gassed? - by A5BLASTER - 06-04-2018, 02:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)