DRW how old are your E-Lander mags. I loaded my E-Landers I bought back before Christmas and loaded them to full capacity. I’ve kept them loaded the whole time except to unload and reload them. By April the E-Landers are now easy to load and unload. I may have used a mag or two to shoot a few rounds but all have functioned 100%.
In my experience the Elander mags function is smoother after the mag spring wear in. I’ve only had one malfunction on one new ten round E-Lander mag. The one malfunction was a failure to feed with a hand loaded 85 grain Sierra Varmint bullet. The 85 grain varmint bullet has to be loaded really short but this mag has been 100% reliable from then on.
A new E-Lander mag in a brand new rifle might have an occassional feed issue until the rifle and mag wear in. I have noticed the front rib on some E-Lander mags bow in which might be limiting the cartridge overall length. The bullet could be dragging on the inside of the mag preventing the cartridge from rising quickly enough. You could have gotten a mag body which is out of spec. With the E-Lander being very tight when new I found a small dowl rod would allow me to safely push rounds out of a loaded mag. You might be able to see if the cartridges are binding in the mag body.
In my experience the Elander mags function is smoother after the mag spring wear in. I’ve only had one malfunction on one new ten round E-Lander mag. The one malfunction was a failure to feed with a hand loaded 85 grain Sierra Varmint bullet. The 85 grain varmint bullet has to be loaded really short but this mag has been 100% reliable from then on.
A new E-Lander mag in a brand new rifle might have an occassional feed issue until the rifle and mag wear in. I have noticed the front rib on some E-Lander mags bow in which might be limiting the cartridge overall length. The bullet could be dragging on the inside of the mag preventing the cartridge from rising quickly enough. You could have gotten a mag body which is out of spec. With the E-Lander being very tight when new I found a small dowl rod would allow me to safely push rounds out of a loaded mag. You might be able to see if the cartridges are binding in the mag body.

