05-17-2018, 06:45 PM
i thought the debate about loaded vs. unloaded was now "settled science" (i.e. it does not matter)? Or am I wading into Ford vs. Chevy territory???
I leave mine all loaded pretty much 100% of the time (mostly magpul's and some Okay metal mags in 5.56) and don't think I've had a spring problem yet on those in 10+ years in some cases. Based on that, if e-lander told me that leaving mags loaded wore out the springs, I would wonder what is different in theirs vs. magpul/Okay.
Thanks!
I leave mine all loaded pretty much 100% of the time (mostly magpul's and some Okay metal mags in 5.56) and don't think I've had a spring problem yet on those in 10+ years in some cases. Based on that, if e-lander told me that leaving mags loaded wore out the springs, I would wonder what is different in theirs vs. magpul/Okay.
Thanks!

