Magazine problem
#30
I’ve not experienced any issues with my E-Lander mags other than having very stiff springs when new. When I’ve had problems with my ASC mags I took them apart and cleaned them. I’ve not disassembled my E-Landers but in a sandy environment using a suppressor I’d take them apart and clean them. Inspect the weld points for failure and any rough or dented spots in the body. I’d also check the follower for excess molding/flashing which might impede function.

I don’t use any lube inside my mags as it can attract crap but I don’t live in a sandy enviroment. I’ve read where some people use dry lube inside the mag bodies.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magazine problem - by SpairParts - 01-03-2018, 02:39 AM
Magazine problem - by Sticks - 01-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Magazine problem - by blackholegun - 01-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Magazine problem - by SpairParts - 01-03-2018, 01:10 PM
Magazine problem - by Crusty - 01-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Magazine problem - by Harpoon1 - 01-25-2018, 07:05 PM
Magazine problem - by Dcommoncents - 01-25-2018, 07:21 PM
Magazine problem - by Harpoon1 - 01-25-2018, 07:34 PM
Magazine problem - by VASCAR2 - 01-25-2018, 08:35 PM
Magazine problem - by sneaky one - 01-26-2018, 12:37 AM
Magazine problem - by sschefer - 01-26-2018, 04:26 AM
Magazine problem - by bj139 - 01-26-2018, 05:24 AM
Magazine problem - by Kswhitetails - 01-26-2018, 04:03 PM
Magazine problem - by Double Naught Spy - 01-26-2018, 04:18 PM
Magazine problem - by Les - 01-27-2018, 11:48 PM
Magazine problem - by Drillboss - 01-27-2018, 11:55 PM
Magazine problem - by Crusty - 01-28-2018, 12:31 AM
Magazine problem - by Jmccracken - 01-30-2018, 08:15 PM
Magazine problem - by mdewitt71 - 04-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Magazine problem - by dammitman - 04-15-2018, 01:07 AM
Magazine problem - by Stony - 04-18-2018, 12:14 AM
Magazine problem - by Trueblue - 04-18-2018, 12:24 AM
Magazine problem - by VASCAR2 - 04-18-2018, 01:17 AM
Magazine problem - by Klem - 04-18-2018, 02:21 AM
Magazine problem - by Stony - 04-18-2018, 07:43 AM
Magazine problem - by Tex Nomex - 04-18-2018, 12:08 PM
Magazine problem - by Stony - 04-23-2018, 10:25 AM
Magazine problem - by Klem - 04-23-2018, 10:41 AM
Magazine problem - by jdelong - 05-17-2018, 01:40 PM
Magazine problem - by VASCAR2 - 05-17-2018, 03:11 PM
Magazine problem - by bj139 - 05-17-2018, 04:11 PM
Magazine problem - by jdelong - 05-17-2018, 06:45 PM
Magazine problem - by bj139 - 05-17-2018, 08:02 PM
Magazine problem - by jdelong - 05-18-2018, 02:28 PM
Magazine problem - by DRW - 05-23-2018, 07:23 PM
Magazine problem - by VASCAR2 - 05-23-2018, 08:58 PM
Magazine problem - by A5BLASTER - 05-29-2018, 11:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)