Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magpul - fill in the blank
#6
Keep losing your backstraps, I have a few listed in the garage sale, along with bottom inserts.

The PRS - lost my rail cover. I noticed it was halfway off after a range session, put it back, next session when I got home, it was gone. Surprised me, for the longest time it was a PITA to slide it off, and that was only to try something.

I like the roll pin idea for both.
Sticks

Catchy sig line here.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magpul - fill in the blank - by StoneHendge - 05-15-2018, 08:40 PM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by 37L1 - 05-15-2018, 08:42 PM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by fixin - 05-15-2018, 08:48 PM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by mongoosesnipe - 05-16-2018, 01:25 AM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by Lastrites - 05-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by Sticks - 05-16-2018, 10:34 AM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by LRRPF52 - 05-16-2018, 04:56 PM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by StoneHendge - 05-16-2018, 06:30 PM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by Tex Nomex - 05-16-2018, 07:49 PM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by Kswhitetails - 05-16-2018, 09:51 PM
Magpul - fill in the blank - by StoneHendge - 05-16-2018, 11:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)