Got another warranty BCA upper delivered yesterday. Using the same bullet (Nosler 120 BT with a Nosler recommended 2.245" COL) that I have used all along, the max COL for this chamber/throat is still only 2.222". Guess sending in the spec sheet didn't help afterall. 
Strike 3!!!
However, fit and finish of this complete upper is the best so far, so I am going to load up some shorty Nosler 120 BT rounds and give it a whirl. I am also going to try some Nosler 129 ABLR because they will be able to be loaded to a COL of 2.274" for this chamber and is the bullet that I would like to deer hunt with if I can get acceptable accuracy with it.
In the end I may just have to get another barrel, but we shall see.
Followup post to this one farther down. Figuring that this thing had just been fired and shipped, I did no cleaning before I did the measuring. Seems to be better than I first thought.

Strike 3!!!
However, fit and finish of this complete upper is the best so far, so I am going to load up some shorty Nosler 120 BT rounds and give it a whirl. I am also going to try some Nosler 129 ABLR because they will be able to be loaded to a COL of 2.274" for this chamber and is the bullet that I would like to deer hunt with if I can get acceptable accuracy with it.
In the end I may just have to get another barrel, but we shall see.
Followup post to this one farther down. Figuring that this thing had just been fired and shipped, I did no cleaning before I did the measuring. Seems to be better than I first thought.

