Not cycling
#7
The gas port in my 26" McGowen 6mm Grendel (R+2) could certainly be larger. Still fighting issues after I thought it was worked out with a low mass carrier and a low mass buffer. This thread has some ideas on lightening your buffer and shortening your spring. http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...er-Springs

Also, how did you align your gas block? When I put mine together, I set the Superlative block 0.025" off the shoulder per Superlative instructions. That was the first thing I checked when it wouldn't cycle. I took the block off and measured and it should be against the shoulder.
Let's go Brandon!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Not cycling - by SpairParts - 04-21-2018, 02:16 AM
Not cycling - by mdewitt71 - 04-21-2018, 02:24 AM
Not cycling - by VASCAR2 - 04-21-2018, 02:31 AM
Not cycling - by SpairParts - 04-21-2018, 03:02 AM
Not cycling - by SpairParts - 04-21-2018, 03:53 AM
Not cycling - by StoneHendge - 04-21-2018, 04:08 AM
Not cycling - by SpairParts - 04-21-2018, 11:36 AM
Not cycling - by ricsmall - 04-21-2018, 12:59 PM
Not cycling - by SpairParts - 04-21-2018, 02:21 PM
Not cycling - by Kswhitetails - 04-21-2018, 02:23 PM
Not cycling - by Kswhitetails - 04-21-2018, 02:30 PM
Not cycling - by SpairParts - 04-21-2018, 03:21 PM
Not cycling - by SpairParts - 04-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Not cycling - by VASCAR2 - 04-21-2018, 08:12 PM
Not cycling - by Tex Nomex - 04-21-2018, 03:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)