04-21-2018, 03:02 AM
Im pretty sure the gas block is aligned properly. I did use one of them little plastic pins made for aligning them.
I have taken off the hand guard and i can not see any signs of a leak, there is also no sign at the gas key of a leak.
The bolt will not lock back when the last round is fired.
Now that i think of it a little more and i cant remember for sure but i think it is cocked also. I fire a round and BANG, hear casing hit cement floor. aim and squeeze trigger, click no boom.
Pull charge handle back and let go, Round chambered.
I do have a Rock River two stage trigger also.
I have taken off the hand guard and i can not see any signs of a leak, there is also no sign at the gas key of a leak.
The bolt will not lock back when the last round is fired.
Now that i think of it a little more and i cant remember for sure but i think it is cocked also. I fire a round and BANG, hear casing hit cement floor. aim and squeeze trigger, click no boom.
Pull charge handle back and let go, Round chambered.
I do have a Rock River two stage trigger also.

