01-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Whelenon: I had heard that before also about the 6.5 & 6.8 C products mags. but I never actually saw them side-by-side.
They look the same in the pictures with just a different printing in the blue plastic follower but there may be an actual dimensional difference in the molded blue follower.
Hopefully someone who has actually had them in their hands and tried to load 6.5 rounds into the 6.8 mag. will jump in and let us know.
I had thought about buying some of the 6.8 C Products mags. when 44mag.com was clearing them out but I didn't want to get stuck with something that didn't work.
I don't want to jinx myself but I've never had any of the problems with the 6.5 C products that some people have reported and I've owned three generations of them.
Good luck.
Lee
They look the same in the pictures with just a different printing in the blue plastic follower but there may be an actual dimensional difference in the molded blue follower.
Hopefully someone who has actually had them in their hands and tried to load 6.5 rounds into the 6.8 mag. will jump in and let us know.
I had thought about buying some of the 6.8 C Products mags. when 44mag.com was clearing them out but I didn't want to get stuck with something that didn't work.
I don't want to jinx myself but I've never had any of the problems with the 6.5 C products that some people have reported and I've owned three generations of them.
Good luck.
Lee
