04-15-2018, 07:40 PM
Klem Wrote:For implying your bullet has more influence in the result on the target, I accept your apology.
Don't forget, you are part of the equation as to how you find the forum. I responded to your exaggerated claim and you have taken umbrage. We have different reasons for being here and like I said, your commercial interests are not my concern. If you want to make a storm out of a tea cup because you have a commercial stake in this discussion, be my guest.
Well you took what I said wrong again. Perhaps its me not being clear enough.
I feel the performance does indeed in part have an influence on the result on target.
I was not going to release this proprietary information however you leave me no choice.
Its Pixie Dust, you know the kind Peter Pan uses. It greatly improves BC......

