CavityBackBullets Wrote:Neither thing did I say or imply.
I'm at a loss for the hostilities I'm getting from a few of you that are reading way more into it than I stated.
If you like our projectiles and see the value in them try them out. If you dont I wouldnt expect you to.
For goodness sake...If you are precious about how your advertising gets processed on social media then you need to develop a thicker skin. This forum is social banter and you don't get to control every aspect of it. Some people might not like your posts and some people might not agree with what you are saying. For the rest of us it's just social banter. Unlike you we don't have a revenue stream at stake and unfortunately I don't feel obligated to protect yours.
Hey, if the forum owner is happy with you embedding advertising in our social banter then knock yourself out. Like Rockwarrior says, it does contain interesting information if you can just filter out the promotional bias.
I have no idea how well your bullets shoot but I do know a bit about long-range shooting. If you omit important information in order to imply your bullets are more of the reason the group is 0.7MOA at 1,000yards then don't be surprised or upset if someone like me corrects the record.
At least in your case you are up front about it being product promotion.

