04-14-2018, 11:47 PM
I'll chime in that it's probably a good bullet but too expensive for my tastes. I shoot often enough that cost is a factor. I like to shoot the bullets I'll take with me into the woods so "plinking" for me doesn't do that much, I tend to stick with my "duty-designated" rounds.
But then again I'm probably not your target market, anyway this is my $0.02 as well.
If it flies true and kills what it hits and is affordable, then I can use it. At this point I'm not really using 93 octane premium-grade bullets so to speak when 87-octane works so well.
But for those who do, good shootin' and stay safe.
But then again I'm probably not your target market, anyway this is my $0.02 as well.
If it flies true and kills what it hits and is affordable, then I can use it. At this point I'm not really using 93 octane premium-grade bullets so to speak when 87-octane works so well.
But for those who do, good shootin' and stay safe.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

