SOLVED: First shot of each group low and right
#1
I just built a Grendel and have only put two boxes of Hornady 123 SST through it, so still breaking in. 16” AA barrel, Slr adj gas block, suppressed. My first shot from each 3 shot group is 3” low and 1/4” right at 200yds. I would understand to a point if this was on the first 3 shot group cold bore, but So far I have shot 3 rounds, loaded 3, shot 3, loaded 3, etc. not giving the suppressor or barrel long enough to return to “cold” in between and each first round is low and right (other two rounds are within 1/4” or so of POA). Had a friend shoot a couple groups as well to rule me out. Any ideas other than more break in?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
SOLVED: First shot of each group low and right - by Smilner01 - 04-13-2018, 01:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)