04-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Sounds like it is time for a SEND ME MY MONEY BACK talk with them. I guess that I somewhat got lucky with my experience with BCA at least mine is serviceable. After shooting it about 50 rounds it is starting to group around 1 1/2" with certain loads. I hope it will continue to tighten up as I do some more load work. It does have a different throat than my OdenWorks barrel. Depending on the bullet the BCA can be longer. BCA measured with comparator with 123 SST is 2.740 but Oden is 2.734 . With 120 Nosler BT BCA 2.787 Oden is 2.790 . With 120 Sierra Pro Hunter BCA 2.795 Oden is 2.796 . With 130 Sierra Gameking HPBT BCA 2.766 Oden 2.771 .
If you are tired of dealing with BCA you can do what I plan to do if I can't get my BCA to shoot like I want. For the cost of the BCA complete upper you can not purchase the parts separately if you throw away the crappy barrel. I am going to get a good barrel and use the BCA parts to complete. I will probably get a 20" OdenWorks since I have an 18" already that is a tack driver. I have not found a 1 MOA guaranteed barrel for less price. I have learned the hard way that it pays to pay for a good barrel up front instead of spending that much or more in ammo, gas to range and frustration trying to get a crappy cheap barrel to shoot. Matter of fact I am going to build a 223 with 18" 8 twist upper in the next couple months and am going to get an Odenworks barrel. I wish you good luck in what ever you decide to do.
If you are tired of dealing with BCA you can do what I plan to do if I can't get my BCA to shoot like I want. For the cost of the BCA complete upper you can not purchase the parts separately if you throw away the crappy barrel. I am going to get a good barrel and use the BCA parts to complete. I will probably get a 20" OdenWorks since I have an 18" already that is a tack driver. I have not found a 1 MOA guaranteed barrel for less price. I have learned the hard way that it pays to pay for a good barrel up front instead of spending that much or more in ammo, gas to range and frustration trying to get a crappy cheap barrel to shoot. Matter of fact I am going to build a 223 with 18" 8 twist upper in the next couple months and am going to get an Odenworks barrel. I wish you good luck in what ever you decide to do.

