04-12-2018, 12:00 PM
1Shot Wrote:Have it sent back to them AGAIN. Call the warranty department and talk to the woman and tell her what is the problem and what has already been done etc. then wright a detailed letter of what is the problem and really give it to them about checking quality control on their products. Let them know that by their carelessness that they are putting out a barrel that you can't even shoot factory ammo in because their throat is too short. I would tell them if they can't get their act together then SEND YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. I personally will NEVER purchase any of their products again.
A letter went back with the first upper for them to do nothing except lengthen the first throat an additional 0.025" to accommodate Nosler's recommended COL.
Instead of doing that, they sent a completely different upper. Not to mention, now that I am looking at the exterior, they did not send me back a BCA branded upper!!

