04-11-2018, 11:33 PM
dammitman Wrote:stanc, your a boat rocker. no one would want you in the fishing boat,,,,,,That's okay. I have no desire to go fishing, and I dislike being on boats.
dammitman Wrote:I suspect you are a middle aged man who really doesn't have a lot of friends or hobbies. you most likley sit on the internet and look for decent sites like this one to make believe in your life that you have something.All true. And I live in my mother's basement, too.

dammitman Wrote:yes we will push back on the posts you make as we here are mostly right wing gun enthusiests who want to talk about the 6.5 Grendel AR-15 but will include any 6.5 Grendel rifles as we will include. we will also use the 2A forum to approach you, but you are special, very special. you add nothing to the 6.5 Grendel conversation. nothing at all. do you even have any comments on a 6.5 Grendel? anything at all?The vast majority of my posts have been in the Military forum.
Plus, there is this old article sticky'd in the Grendel ARs forum:
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...e-old-site
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ite-Part-2
dammitman Wrote:I think its time to evaluate your use on the 6.5 GRENDEL forum and maybe let you loose. there are plenty of sites who love to go your direction. we don't need to use the 2A space here debating you to the grain about stuff we get.Yeah, some here are clearly not interested in discussion, but just want an echo chamber where when somebody says something, everyone else responds, "Amen!"
