Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suppressed Barrel Recommendations
#7
I have talked to Larue and they have been excellent for the most part. I am shooting 2” groups at best at 100 yards with one of the uppers. Usually worse than 2”. Same time, same situations, same scope setup I can shoot 1 inch groups or better at 100 yards with the other upper.

I just did not want to have to work up two different loads for the two different uppers. Though I have tried several ladder tests and OAL tests with this upper without finding an accuracy node. I was pretty much to the point of just getting a different barrel. I could have already paid for half a match barrel by now.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Suppressed Barrel Recommendations - by Vetman1 - 04-10-2018, 01:17 AM
Suppressed Barrel Recommendations - by Klem - 04-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Suppressed Barrel Recommendations - by Vetman1 - 04-10-2018, 11:11 AM
Suppressed Barrel Recommendations - by Vetman1 - 04-10-2018, 01:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)