01-01-2012, 09:37 PM
BjornF16: I know PRI makes an adjustable low profile gas block that looks just like the non-adjustable one AA sells and it looks not quite as wide as the one in the picture.
I think Satern was dimpling them to match the PRI gas block since that is what AA was using. At least the dimple matched the location of the set screw hole perfectly on the ones I installed. I just wish AA would also offer the adjustable PRI lo-pro gas block.
Yeah I thought the green Loctite was a more permanent version so I've never used it.
Good luck.
Lee
I think Satern was dimpling them to match the PRI gas block since that is what AA was using. At least the dimple matched the location of the set screw hole perfectly on the ones I installed. I just wish AA would also offer the adjustable PRI lo-pro gas block.
Yeah I thought the green Loctite was a more permanent version so I've never used it.
Good luck.
Lee
