Bought a 3 pack of ASC mags when I built my rifle and I can say, I will never buy any more......
I am getting huge scratches in the brass.... from all 3 mags.
My E-Landers are fine and have no issues but, of course I see the E-Landers have a nice powder coat painted finish and these ASCs do not.
I tried filing down the edges and still scraping the brass pretty good.
I used magic marker to find where and it is not the front lip but both side curved feeding lips; all 3 mags.
You can see right in the video posted above his green mag is doing the same thing as it scratches right infront of his thumb from the top curve. Mine are deep, you can feel em when you run your finger across the rounds.
I will throw these mags is a ammo can for SHTF and stick with E-Landers from now on. :mad:
I am getting huge scratches in the brass.... from all 3 mags.
My E-Landers are fine and have no issues but, of course I see the E-Landers have a nice powder coat painted finish and these ASCs do not.
I tried filing down the edges and still scraping the brass pretty good.
I used magic marker to find where and it is not the front lip but both side curved feeding lips; all 3 mags.
You can see right in the video posted above his green mag is doing the same thing as it scratches right infront of his thumb from the top curve. Mine are deep, you can feel em when you run your finger across the rounds.
I will throw these mags is a ammo can for SHTF and stick with E-Landers from now on. :mad:
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. ― George Orwell

